A few reminders:
1. Grades are not issued until all coursework (including the final exam) is complete at 70% or better.
2. Final exams may not be taken until all coursework is complete.
3. Final exams must be proctored at ORLA. In some cases, you may be able to take your final at your home school. It is your responsibility to talk to your instructor about scheduling options.
4. You cannot start second semester coursework until first semester is complete.
5. Please contact your advisor or instructor if you have any questions or concerns.